- Click on “Create free account” button to go to Register form.
- Fill all fields like Full Name, Email, and password in the Register form
- Now access celltracker.io in targeted device chrome browser. Download app by clicking “Download App” button.
- Open the download file and grant “unknown Source” permission to install it.
- Once install complete, open the app and grant all access permission. Enter your login credentials (registered email address and password) in the App login section. After login complete, you will see the status “initial sync started”. After just click hide icon button ( Help video to install cell tracker properly )
- After successful installation, Delete apk file from downloads and clear the browser history.
Battery Optimization Settings for Cell tracker
Disable any Battery saver, Sleeping apps, Background restriction options in your device. When battery saver is turned on, the system places restrictions on all apps. This is an existing feature that is improved with Android 9.x and 10.x.
Note: The list of Battery saver/Battery optimization/Power management options can vary between Android versions and Mobile models.
- Redmi/XiamoiSettings => Manage apps => « GPS » Auto Start => Turn ONSettings => Manage apps => « GPS » Battery Saver => No restrictions
- OPPO/RealmeSettings => Battery => More battery settings => Optimize battery use => « GPS » => Don’t optimize
- OnePlusSettings => Battery => Battery optimization => « GPS » => Don’t optimize
- VivoiManager => Apps => Special app access => Background power consumption management => GPS => Turn ON
- SamsungSettings => Battery and device care => Memory => Excludes apps => Add apps => « GPS» => Add